Paideia Southeast (“Paideia Southeast” or “We”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (the “Website”), https://paideiasoutheast.com, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages sent by you using this Website.
It does not apply to information that is:
- collected by or provided to us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Paideia Southeast or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- collected by or provided to any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
What Information We May Collect
Personal Information You Provide to Us or Our Vendors
You do not have to provide personal information (PI) to access or use the Website. However, to take full advantage of the Website, you may choose to furnish us with PI through the Website. For example, if you contact us through the website “Contact us” form, you may be asked to provide contact information such as your name or email address.
We will only collect such PI through the Website when you provide it to us voluntarily. The PI we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our communications, contacting us, or requesting further services. Categories of such voluntarily provided information may include:
- identifying information (such as name, e-mail address, and mailing address)
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you use the Website to contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Other information you choose to provide to use when using the Website.
Automatically Collected Technical and Usage Data
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer or device and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include PI, but we may maintain it or associate it with PI we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the PI that we collect about you or that you provide for legitimate business purposes, including:
- To provide you with our Website, its content, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or about any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To verify the identity of account holders.
- To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use your PI, alone or in combination with other automatically-collected information, for purposes of protecting the security and proper functioning of the Website, fraud detection and prevention, and similar purposes.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt-out of receiving these communications by managing your preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and technical or usage information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as payment processors, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep PI confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the PI you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by paideiasoutheast.com to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a promotional email sent to you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you have an account, you can review and change your PI by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any PI that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Residents of California: Your Choices
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits residents of California to request a notice disclosing: (1) the categories of PI we have shared with third parties, if any, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year, and (2) the names and addresses of those third parties. We do not share your PI with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To request more information about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents of Nevada: Your Choices.
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of covered data, as defined under the NPICICA. To submit an opt-out request, contact email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your PI from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and PI will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your PI, we cannot guarantee the security of your PI transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of PI is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.